Matrix Software Home
|   Login   |  Your Shopping Cart  |          
Matrix Software HomeMatrix Software Sale
Blue*Star Pro
Web Service
Win*Star V6.0
NEW Sirius 2.0
NEW Kepler 8.0
Report Pro.
Win*Star Express
NEW Pegasus
KNOW Series
Tarot Personal
Report Personal
Reportes Espaol
Starter Pack
Report Writers
Jupiter Report
Time Together
Solar Return
Lunar Return
Midpoint Keys
Make Money
Home Business
Pro Package
Home Business

FREE E-Books
Single Reports
Personal Readings
Natal Report
Child Report
Just for Women
Solar Return
Past Lives
Solar Arc
Free Oracle
The Matrix Oracle
Natal Astrology
Fortune Cookie
Electric Almanac
Yes/No Oracle
Word Oracle
Press to view all ^
Astrology Blogs
Ask Astrology
Astro Dialogues
Find an Astrologer
Astro Links
Book Reviews
Celebrity Search
Free Stuff
Fun Things to Do
Celebrity Search
Free Desktops
Learn Astrology
Astro Links
Monthly Planets
Today's Chart

Registered User
Matrix Customers
Quick Fixes

On Sale Now
Matrix Software List
Cosmic Patterns Software List

  Express Personal Collection

Harris Poll #38 - May 6, 2005

    — While 59% of employees are satisfied with their jobs, that leaves two out of every five (41%) workers who are not.

— Fully one-third (33%) of workers feel that they are at a dead-end at their current jobs, and even more (42%) believe they are "trying to cope with feelings of burnout."

— Fewer than half (44%) of employees feel glad that they chose to work for their current employers over others.

Where are you in these statistics?

It—s likely that you—re not in a job or a career that satisfies you or you wouldn—t be looking at this report.

A personal Opportunities report may be a very good first step in the direction that takes you to the place you want to be. Your natal chart holds a goldmine of information about you, including what natural talents you might display and what type of job, career, or vocation would be most satisfying and rewarding to you.

If you are just beginning your career search — this is an excellent starting point. As you read your personal report it is not unlikely that certain key sections will —talk— to you. But, you may also be surprised if your report reveals to you feelings that you have had about what you want to be, and what you want to do, that perhaps have not been brought to the surface before. Opportunities may in fact open new possibilities for you that you have not previously considered.

If you are at that point in your career when it—s time for a change or circumstances beyond your control have forced a change upon you — this is an opportunity to tune into those things about yourself that will help you move in a direction that is mentally, physically, even spiritually more rewarding.

What an Opportunities report is not is a Want Ad section of your newspaper. You won—t find directions to the nearest job opening. Opportunities goes to the root of who we are —job-wise— and what will really satisfy and fulfill us in those many hours each day we spend earning our daily bread. We all know people who love their work. They are energized by their jobs. When they talk about their work they actually smile. This may be your Opportunity to join them.

Take the first step.

Buy the Personal Report
  Buy an Opportunities personal report for $14.95 

  Click here for a Complete Sample Report (PDF file)

Home  |  Software  |  Learn Astrology  |  Free Stuff  |  Privacy Policy  |  Security   |  About Us   |  Contact Us   |  Site Map  |  F.A.Q.

Matrix SoftwareMatrix Software License Agreement