|New in Version 6.0
Has all existing features of Win*Star Plus 2.05 See Existing Features >
Searches are now performed by the new Matrix Search Lite
- This highly advanced module is light years ahead of the old Win*Star search.
- You can now search against fixed stars, or any defined point.
- Search against Fixed Star, or any Zodiac Point.
- Many, many other features not in the old module.
Win*Maps has now been replaced by Horizons Lite.
- Win*Maps can now plot in En Mundo, Geodetic, and Zodiacal.
- Rising and/or setting lines along with zenith and/or nadir lines.
- You can plot aspects, midpoints, local space, and parans.
PDF Outputs Ability to "Print" charts as PDF. This greatly simplifies emailing charts.
Updated 90° dial Now integrated into Win*Star.
New Local space wheel Plot Cities on the live wheel.
Updated graphic view which allows you, in the Classic mode, to zoom in on old chart forms so that they will fit properly on the screen.
Pop-Up Interpretations On the Extended Mode, click on any planet in the chart and a pop-up interpretation will give you a full explanation of its meaning.
Swiss Ephemeris Now you can choose between Swiss Ephemeris or Matrix Ephemeris calculations.
Free Extended Version Trial Try Win*Star Extended, at no cost, for 30 days.
|New in Extended Version
All existing features of Win*Star Plus 2.05 See Existing Features >
All features of Win*Star Version 6.0 See new in Win*Star 6.0 >
Two Charts Display A new feature that looks at two chart wheels simultaneously.
- This allows you to display a single chart with two different views.
- Or display two separate charts such as natal with a transit or even two natal charts side by side.
Aspects list box This tools allows you to plot aspects directly on the wheel or between rings on bi, tri,
and quad wheels. Click on an aspect and it will be highlighted in the wheel and pop up an interpretation.
Midpoints Pop up a list of the chart's midpoints with sign and house position that can be sorted by
planets or by position. Includes pop-up interpretations.
Arabic Parts Lists the positions of 131 arabic parts, giving the longitude, the formula, and the house
it is found in. Clicking on a part will show where it is found in the chart wheel.
Around the Wheel Pick any planet to see where it is in its current cycle around the chart wheel using
transit, progressed, of directed motion. Click on hits to get a pop-up interpretation.
Phase Chart Redraw the chart according to the phase angle between each planetary pair. A technique
developed by Michael Erlewine.
Updated Time*Scan See a time line with the major aspects, ingresses, planetary hours, angle transits,
void of course times, and the planets changing house positions. Set it for lengths from three days up
to twenty-one years.
Synastry tool A quick guide to the major interactions between two charts, it lists interaspects
between the charts, midpoint contacts for the Sun/Moon and Venus/Mars.
Star*Type Pattern The whole-chart pattern that dominates your heliocentric chart.
Designer Wheels Includes six free high quality color charts and you can add more from our new collection of Designer Wheels.
|[ Top ]
|New in Professional Version
All existing features of Win*Star Plus 2.05 See Existing Features >
All features of Win*Star Version 6.0 See New in Win*Star 6.0 >
All features of Win*Star Extended Version See New in Extended Version >
Matrix Search Full Matrix Search Program. The Time Machine.
Search Interpreter, 30 Years Saturn Transit Report, Yearly Stations report, Monthly Tra-Prog (Two Chart),
Yearly Tra-Prog (Two Chart), Life Scans, Decades - Tra & Prog, . . . and More.
Matrix Horizons Full Matrix Horizons Program. Earth and Sky Maps.
Planet line interpretations for: Relocation, Relationship, Composite, CycloCartoGraphy, Transit.
Additional interpretive text for: Aspects, Midpoints, Parans, Local Space.
Built-in Text Editor
Natal options for True/Mean node, geocentric latitude, parallax Moon, day/night Part-of-Fortune
Progressed by secondary, minor, tertiary, user rate, quotidian 1, quotidian 2
MC progressed by solar arc, daily houses, naibod, secondary, all solar, all naibod, user arc
Directed by solar, naibod, degree/year, ascendant, vertical, user defined arc
Return solar, lunar, planet, lunar node, asteroid, Uranian planet in geocentric, heliocentric, geo precessed, helio precessed, and equatorial
Phase Angle Return for any pair of planets, Sun, Moon, lunar node, asteroids, Uranian in same 5 coordinate systems as single returns
Incremental Return demi (180), quatri (90), ennead (40), user defined
Return to Point Sun, Moon, planet, lunar node, asteroid, Uranian to user-defined point in 5 coordinate systems
Composite 2 types: Midpoint cusps & Derived cusps
Davison relationship charts 2 types: Standard & Spherical Earth Midpoint
Coalescent charts 2 types: Midpoint cusps & Derived cusps
Harmonic any number (including decimals), Golden Mean, Golden Mean2, Pi, e
Geodetic 3 types, Fixed Meridian, Johndro precessed, Fixed User Meridian
Relocation any place, points, coordinate systems
Arc Transform any pair of planets, asteroids, Sun, Moon, lunar node, Uranians
Planet Cusp any planet, asteroid, Sun, Moon, lunar node, or Uranian on any cusp
|[ Top ]
Single-, bi-, tri-, and quad-wheels and dials
- Proportional or equal-sized houses
- Aspect lines optional, aspect filtering optional
- Two, three, or four wheels on a single page
- Over 200 different chart form styles
- Planet selection, Aspect selection
|[ Top ]
Completely customizable wheels you choose aspects (up to 34 per set or add your own), orbs, colors, create, save, edit, and recall sets for wheels and searches (transits, progressions, directions). 12 sets included with Win*Star, add as many more as you like.
Aspect grids (dozens of styles, including Uranians and asteroids)
Natal and synastry aspect grids with orb (applying and separating) Natal and synastry grid has parallels, contraparallels, and position scales
Sorts Aspects sorted by closest, planet, aspect type, planet pairs
|[ Top ]
Tables & Lists
Position grid Position Grid for Sun, Moon, planets, lunar node, asteroids, Uranian planets in geocentric and heliocentric by longitude (to second of arc), latitude, and daily motion; geocentric positions in declination, right ascension, distance value, 360 position, azimuth, altitude, local space, prime vertical, amplitude, hour angle, mundoscope, and Neely. Can be sorted by planet order, geo or helio longitude, latitude, and motion or by geo right ascension, declination, or distance value.
Misc. Chart Data Sunrise and Sunset times, lunar phase, planetary hour, ayanamsa, Lilith position, Julian date, Sun/Moon midpoint, Asc/MC midpoint, Asc/MC angle, local apparent time, equation of time, synetic vernal point.
Balances Elemental balance, modal balance, house balance, polarity.
Rulerships Dignities, ruling planet, exaltation, detriment, fall, last dispositor, mutual receptions (by signs and houses), dispositors by sign and house.
Ptolemaic dignities Ruler, exaltation, triplicity, term, face, detriment, fall, joy, beseiged, almutens, Oriental/Occidental, combust, antiscia.
Lilly strengths Accidental dignity, essential dignity, total strength.
TimeTables Ephemeris Generator produce ephemerides for any combinations of planets, houses, midpoints, Part-of-Fortune, planetary pictures in any coordinate system, for any location, for any time span, at any interval (i.e., every 4 minutes, every 10 years). Create customized ephemerides or use built-in templates.
|[ Top ]
Graphs & Graphic Ephemeris
- Geo and helio longitude and latitude.
- Right ascension and declination, azimuth and altitude.
- Angular separation (360 and 180), geo and helio.
- Ebertin-style ephemeris generator: transits, progressions, and directions in any harmonic (22.5, 45, 90, 360, user defined); geo and helio longitude, latitude, and daily motion; geo distance value; right ascension and declination for all planets, Uranians, asteroids, Chiron, lunar node, Lilith, midpoints, Solar Apex, Solar Node, Galactic Center, and house cusps for any location. Graphs cover 24 hours to unlimited number of years, include natal positions, lunations, eclipses, choice of line colors.
- The Graphic Ephemeris produces graphic ephemerides for transits, directions, and progressions for planets, houses, midpoints in any coordinate system, any time span from 24 hours to hundreds of years, in any harmonic. Includes lunations, eclipses, natal lines, and choice of planet.
|[ Top ]
Midpoints, Cosmobiology, & Uranian
- Midpoints (view/print midpoint lists)
- Midpoint Sorts: 360, 90, 45, and 22.5
- Midpoint Trees: 90, 45, 22.5
- Midpoint ephemeris
- Cosmobiology wheels and printouts
- Live 90 degree dial onscreen, drag and drop midpoints, degree for year arcs
- Solar arc directions
- 8 Uranian Planets
- Zero Aries point in wheels and dials
- Graphic ephemeris, including midpoints
- Create your own TNP ephemeris
- Create your own ephemeris of planetary pictures
- Graphic ephemeris, including Uranian planets and midpoints
- 22.5, 30, 45, 90, 360, and create your own harmonic graphic ephemerides
- Print 14 different midpoint grids
- Print 14 different midpoint dials, including bi- and tri-dials
- Print 3 different Uranian wheels, plus Uranian tri-wheels
- Print 3 different Uranian aspect grids
|[ Top ]
Forecasting & Cycles
Arc Directions Charts All Naibod arc, Solar arc, Ascendant arc, Vertical arc, Degree for Year, and user-defined arc directions
Directions to directed chart (hit list for selectable time span and planet set)
Dynamic events search for specified point or angular separation
Timed Hit Lists:
- Merged lists of hits to track more than one person at a time
- Layout and sort options, completely customizable
- Progressed-to-radix hit list for selectable time span and planet set
- Progressed-to-progressed hit list for selectable time span and planet set
- Arc-to-radix hit list for selectable time span and planet set
- Transit-to-progressed hit list for selectable time span and planet set
- Transit-to-transit hit list for selectable time span and planet set
- Transit-to-radix hit list for selectable time span and planet set
- Void-of-course in hit lists (and in a view screen)
- Parallels of declination and latitude
Hit lists (customizable lists: rearrange data to suit and save list formats)
Progressed Angles progressed MC, all-solar arc, solar arc with derived ascendant, all-Naibod arc, Naibod arc with derived ascendant, daily houses
Progressions & directions (Standard & Converse): minor progressions, user-arc directions, user progressions, ascendant-arc directions, secondary progressions, solar arc directions, vertical-arc directions, quotidian progressions (two styles), directed charts (standard and converse, primary), Naibod directions
Return charts solar, lunar, demi-solar, demi-lunar, draconic, to a point, solunar, user-angle, year's, sidereal, right ascension, sidereal-solar, and all planetary, with phase-angle incremental options and printing of successive return charts
Day*Scan quick transit viewer, 1- to 5-day transits, including Sabian Symbols
Searches search for a point
Time*Scan graphic display of major aspects over time
Ingresses house and sign
Mixed hit lists (transits & progressions, etc.)
- Enter/exact/leaving in hit lists
- Instant charts for hit list events, including bi-wheel with natal
Transit Interpretations Point-and-click transit interpretations (Ptolemaic aspects). Now includes interpretations for asteroids and transneptunians
|[ Top ]
- Tropical and sidereal (choice of Fagan/Bradley, DeLuce, Lahiri, Raman, Usha-Shashi, Sri Yukteswar, Sundara Rajan, Krishnamurti, Larry Ely, Shill Pond).
- Geo and heliocentric; geo and helio bi-wheels, two wheels to a page. Sun, Moon, planets, lunar node, asteroids, Uranian planets in geocentric and heliocentric by longitude (to second of arc), latitude, and daily motion; geocentric positions in declination, right ascension, distance value, 360 position, azimuth, altitude, local space, prime vertical, amplitude, hour angle, mundoscope, and Neely.
- Placidus, Koch, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Regiomontanus, Topocentric, Aries houses, Sripati, Vedic equal, Solar, Sign=House, Equal, Equal with any planet or house on any cusp (i.e., Venus on 4th, Mars on 1st).
- Sun through Pluto, Moon (regular or parallax), mean or true lunar North and South Nodes, Chiron, Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Transpluto, Black Moon Lilith (in table and graphs), 8 Uranian planets, Asc, MC, East Point, Vertex, Part-of-Fortune (day or night).
Calculation Span & Accuracy
- Unlimited; 600 BC - 2299 AD with accuracy of about 1 second of arc for Sun and planets (a bit less accurate for ancient dates, 2-3 seconds), and about 10 seconds for the Moon. Asteroids and Chiron are covered for the period 1500 - 2100 AD, while the ephemeris range for Uranians and Transpluto is the same as the planet ranges given above, with about a minute of arc accuracy for all the extra points.
|[ Top ]
Mapping, Local Space, & Relocation
Onscreen maps click anywhere for instant relocation charts, rising/setting lines, and local space lines; drag mouse on map for changing Asc/MC degrees
- Azimuth charts
- Campanus mundoscope
- Geodetic charts
- Local Space charts
- Mundane Maps
- Relocation charts
- Local Space and Local Map wheels
- You can export wheels, grid images, and chart data to the clipboard as bitmaps or Windows Metafiles.
- Publisher's Assistant has been replaced for the PDF feature.
- Graphic color display of geo and helio chart patterns, by sign and house.
|[ Top ]
- Complete text of Nicholas Devore's Encyclopedia of Astrology included in program.
- Updated Astro*Tutor: astrological techniques, chart interpretations and glossary of terms included in program.
- Extensive online help for all program functions.
Database & Research
- Create individual databases for groups of charts (as many as your hard drive can hold) with space for notes and keyword; QuickWheel, pop up any chart for rapid view; copy to Current Charts for detailed analysis; sort by name, keyword, birthday, date, category.
- Win*Search research module is now part of Chart Database (i.e., search for all charts with Mars in Capricorn AND Mars in the 8th house or Mars in Capricorn OR in the 8th house). Search for combinations of planets(including asteroids, Uranians, Transpluto, lunar node, Lilith, MC/Asc) in signs, houses, aspects, specific degrees, lunar phase, dignity, retrograde, element, triplicity, and quadrant. Seven graph styles for visual display of research results and Win*Star databases.
- Win*Star includes a comprehensive timed atlas of more than 258,000 locations in 225 countries. Data provided by ACS.
- QWheel onscreen tool for viewing charts.
- Live Astro*Clock of current transits onscreen; can be put on bi-wheel inside or around any other Win*Star chart. Geo or helio, four different wheel designs.
- Rectification assist Change time in increments of hours, minutes, seconds, change midheaven in increments of degrees and minutes. Instant change onscreen.
- 90-degree dial with drag and drop midpoint and arc search.
- Instant Local Space wheel.
- Add or delete planets on the fly.
- Reversible bi-wheel.
- Many Win*Star modules (Search Lite, Graphic Ephemeris, TimeTables Ephemeris Generator, etc.) can be run through Win*Star or independently.
|[ Top ]