Powerful Transit & Progression program
SkyLog Professional software creates a report based on an individual's transits and secondary progressions. Each report is divided into three sections: The Invitation, The Means, and The Details. Each of these sections is organized chronologically rather than by planet making the report flow more logical, intuitive and practical for the reader to use.
Steven Forrest has an international reputation for his sensitive and intuitive astrological writing. SkyLog is the result of a very special collaboration between Matrix Director of Astrological Programming, Stephen Erlewine and this extraordinary astrologer/author.
SkyLog is constructed using four "Scans":
- Transiting Saturn conjunct natal Saturn
- Transiting Uranus opposite or square natal Uranus
- Progressed Sun house and sign ingresses
- Progressed Sun conjunct or opposite progressed Moon
- Progressed Sun conjunct any natal planet
- The transits of Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto conjunct natal Sun or ascendant
- Transit house ingresses of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto
- Outer-planet transits conjunct, square, or opposite natal planets or angles
- Outer-planet transits square or opposite natal Sun or ascendant
- Progressions of Mercury, Venus, Mars, ascendant and Midheaven conjunct, square, or opposite any natal planet or angle
- Progressed sign and natal house ingresses of Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars
- Progressed Sun sextile, Square, trine, or opposite any natal planet or angle
- Progressions of Mercury, Venus, Mars, ascendant and Midheaven sextile or trine any natal planet or angle
- Transits of Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto sextile or trine any natal planet or angle
- All transiting Jupiter aspects to natal planets and points
- Progressions of he Moon in any aspect with a natal planet
All Matrix Report Software works as stand-alone programs or in conjunction with your other Matrix report software. The complete ACS U.S. and International atlas is included to assure that your reports are accurate. Reports can be viewed on-screen, printed, or saved for e-mailing to clients anywhere in the world.
- Transits of Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars conjunct or opposite the major angles
- Transiting Mercury stationary
- Transiting Moon to 12th house cusp and ascendant